Survival Guide to Midwifery, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Perfect for practice placement, this handy Survival Guide gives you the clinical information you need at your fingertips.
- Pocket-sized guide to midwifery
- High-level summary of the clinical content needed for practice
- Concise, bullet-point style for quick reference
- Section on anatomy
- Great revision aid!
New to This Edition
- Perinatal Mental Health chapter updated from confidential enquiries into maternal deaths; findings and recommendations applied to practise
- New appendix on ‘An aid to calculations in midwifery practice’ helps students to calculate correct doses of medicines and intravenous infusions
- Illustrations improved to enhance clarity of understanding
- More-compact size makes it easier to carry around.
• Pocket-sized guide to midwifery
• High-level summary of the clinical content needed for practice
• Bullet-pointed for quick reference
• Section on anatomy
• Great revision aid!
"It is invaluable and does exactly what it says it is in the preface. It is so quick and easy, and light! I bought the book in an emotional moment because I knew the authors, as opposed to needing another book, but I am so glad I did."
Sandra Cussons, Midwife
By Diane M. Fraser, PhD, MPHil, BEd, MTD, RM, RGN, Professor of Midwifery and Head of Academic Division of Midwifery, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Notttingham, Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK and Margaret A. Cooper, BA, RGN, RM, MTD, Pre-Registration Midwifery Programme Director, Academic Divison of Midwifery, Faculty of Medical and Health Science, University of Nottingham, Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK