Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials
Expert Consult: Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials is a succinct yet comprehensive guide to diagnosis in both non-gynecological and gynecological cytology. It provides quick answers to diagnostic problems in the cytological interpretation and recognition of a wide range of disease entities. With content derived from Diagnostic Cytopathology, 3rd Edition, the authoritative reference work by Winifred Gray and Gabrijela Kocjan, Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials delivers the dependable guidance you need - in a user-friendly format that makes essential facts about any given condition easy to find and apply.Table of Contents
- Efficiently review the key cytological features of a broad spectrum of disease entities with more than 1,300 images, consistently presented on opposing pages from the corresponding text summaries for ease of reference.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily using an at-a-glance bullet-point format and structure, with every section organized consistently to include Definition, Cytological Findings, and Differential Diagnosis.
- Streamline decision making and avoid diagnostic pitfalls with the aid of Differential Diagnosis boxes.
- Improve your diagnostic cytology skills by referencing representative Case Studies throughout.
- Access the complete contents online and download all of the cytology images at Expert Consult.
"A brilliantly presented & illustrated book, aimed at trainees in cytology"
PathLab, July 2013
By Gabrijela Kocjan, MD, MB BS, Spec Clin Cyt (Zagreb), FRCPath(London), Senior Lecturer/Honorary Consultant, Head of Diagnostic Cytopathology, University College London, London; Winifred Gray, MB BS, FRCPath, Retired Consultant Pathologist, Oxford; Tanya Levine, MA(Oxon), MBBS, RCDipPath(Cyto), FRCPath, Director, London Regional Cytology Training Centre, Consultant Cellular Pathologist, North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, London
; Ika Kardum-Skelin, MD, PhD, Associate Professor and Consultant Cytologist, Specialist in Medical/Clinical Cytology, Head of Department of Clinical Cytology and Cytogenetics, Merkur University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
and Philippe Vielh, MD, PhD, Pathologist, Director of Cytopathology, Department of Medical Biology and Pathology, Institute de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France