Harty's Endodontics in Clinical Practice E-Book, 6th Edition
The new edition of the now classic Endodontics in Clinical Practice has been revised and updated to cover recent developments in the specialty. Offering the latest information in an easy-to-read, practical format, the book provides comprehensive coverage of the subject at a level which is ideal for the dental student, general dental practitioner and those embarking on continuing education courses. Topics include general and systemic aspects of endodontics, pulp space anatomy and access cavities, preparation of the root canal system, surgical endodontics, endodontics and traumatic injuries, periodontal disease and the dental pulp, and restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
New to This Edition
- Includes new imaging techniques such as Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- A new chapter on diagnosis, integral to treatment planning, patient management and care
- Recent research findings on the pathogenesis of endodontic disease and the management of persistent infection in previously treated teeth
- A completely rewritten chapter on the restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Newer treatment modalities and materials such as regenerative techniques and Mineral Trioxide Aggregate in endodontics
- The use and development of NiTi instruments, both hand and rotary, which are increasingly popular for preparing root canals
- Published for the first time in full colour with over 185 new images!
- Practical approach to the subject, taking the reader through every step of endodontic practice from scientific basis to patient assessment and through to clinical techniques
- Evidence-based approach to ensure safe clinical practice
- More than 250 illustrations, many in full colour, presenting clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- A logical approach to the subject by building upon a clear explanation of the underlying scientific principles
- Prepared by international contributors to ensure a wider appeal
- Written at a level which is ideal for dental student, general and vocational dental practitioners
By Bun San Chong, BDS, MSc., PhD (Lond); LDS, FDS RCS (Eng); MFGDP (UK); MRD , Specialist in Endodontics Professor of Restorative Dentistry/Honorary Consultant Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry Queen Mary, University of London UK.; Edited by Bun San Chong, BDS, MSc., PhD (Lond); LDS, FDS RCS (Eng); MFGDP (UK); MRD , Specialist in Endodontics Professor of Restorative Dentistry/Honorary Consultant Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry Queen Mary, University of London UK.