Ear, Nose and Throat and Head and Neck Surgery, 4th Edition
An Illustrated Colour Text
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
New to This Edition
A textbook in the Illustrated Colour Text series on ENT, aimed at medical students and junior doctors.
- Concise presentation of ENT in the attractive ICT format - clear line diagrams, colour photos of clinical conditions, summary boxes etc.
- Covers a topic which is important in primary care - medical students and junior doctors are motivated to buy a book in this area.
- Basic anatomy and physiology is reviewed - useful revision for students in clinical years.
- Comprehensive coverage of both presenting symptoms and specific diseases, with more detail on the commoner conditions.
- Clear description of examination and investigation techniques.
By Ram S Dhillon, FRCS, Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon, Northwick, Park Hospital and Clinical Research Centre, Middlesex, London and Charles A. East, FRCS, Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, The Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust, London, UK