Treatment of Skin Disease E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies has been thoroughly revised to give you the latest treatment options for dermatologic conditions. Mark G. Lebwohl, Warren R. Heymann, John Berth-Jones, and Ian Coulson present an intuitive and easy-to-use, definitive treatment reference that covers the full range of choices for each condition so that you are prepared even when your patients do not respond to primary or secondary therapies. With new chapters on today's hot topics-methocillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, atypical nevi, autoimmune progesterone dermatitis, and more-and new contributions from international experts, you'll have a global and current perspective on therapeutic options. Offer your patients the full range of choices and be prepared when your patients do not respond to primary or secondary therapies.
New to This Edition
- Includes access to the full text, Gold Standard drug database, and all the images online-fully searchable-at expertconsult.com.
- Covers new and more commonly presenting disorders in 12 new chapters on today's hot topics, such as methocillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, atypical nevi, autoimmune progesterone dermatitis, and more.
- Presents up-to-date evidence and the latest treatments to keep you on the cutting edge of practice.
- Describes global best practice on the treatment of key disorders through new contributions from international experts.
- Offers guidance for even the most difficult clinical problems by including third and fourth line therapies, as well as standard treatments, so you have options to try when all else fails.
- Features a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices so that you can apply the in-depth knowledge of the authors and editors.
- Presents each chapter in a tabular format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
- Includes a full-color clinical photograph of each disease to help you diagnose more effectively.
By Mark G. Lebwohl, MD, Sol and Clara Kest Professor and Chairman of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai