Pharmaceutical Practice E-Book, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$77.99|
This comprehensive book covers a wide range of subjects relevant to pharmacy practice, including communication skills, managing a business, quality assurance, dispensing, calculations, packaging, storage and labeling of medicines, sterilization, prescriptions, hospital-based services, techniques and treatments, adverse drug reactions, pharmacoeconomics, and medicines management. Features useful appendices on medical abbreviations, pharmaceutical Latin terms, weights and measures, and presentation skills.
New to This Edition
- Text restructured with 14 new or radically revised chapters.
- All text revised in light of current pharmaceutical practice.
- New design using two colours.
- This is a core text for pharmacy practice and dispensing modules of the pharmacy curriculum
- Covers key exam material for essential review and test preparation
- Features a user-friendly design with clear headings, chapter summaries, helpful boxes, and key points
Edited by Arthur J. Winfield, BPharm, PhD, MRPharmS, Chairman, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Faculty of Pharmacy, Kuwait University, Kuwait; Judith Rees, BPharm, MSc, PhD, MRPharmS, Senior Lecturer, School of Pharmacy, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK and Ian Smith, BSc(Hons), MRPharmS, ClinDip, ILTM, Boots Teacher/Practitioner, University of Manchester, UK