Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology E-Book, 4th Edition
A comprehensive textbook of dental radiography and radiology for undergraduate dental students, postgraduate students and qualified practitioners.
New to This Edition
- Digital imaging updated and treated as part of mainstream dental radiography
- New section on cone Beam CT
- Updated throughout including recent classification changes and more examples of advanced imaging
- Emphasis of chapters on maxillary antra and temporomandibular joint changes to reflect more modern approaches to investigation
- All line diagrams redrawn
- Covers all the radiology and radiography topics usually examined at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Highly illustrated, with short paragraphs, bulleted lists and flow diagrams present the subject in an accessible format.
- Clear line diagrams help the student understand the different topics and interpret the radiographs.
- Starts from basics - simple enough for basic students needs, but contains enough material for the revising postgraduate.
By Eric Whaites, MSc, BDS(Hons), FDSRCS(Edin), FDSRCS(Eng), FRCR, DDRRCR, Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Dental Radiology, Head of the Department of Dental Radiology, King's College London Dental Institute at Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals, London, UK