Master Dentistry E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Second edition of a successful revision guide - for both undergraduate and postgraduate dental students - which offers a concise text covering the core of the subject area with self-assessment questions.
New to This Edition
- New chapter on the restorative management of dental implants provides insight into more advanced techniques
- Revised section on law and ethics reflects recent changes in GDC requirements
- Updated self-assessment material to reflect current exam formats
- Now published with colour!
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students - ideal for exam preparation!
- Covers the 'essentials' of the subject to a level that is expected with the GDC's curriculum outlined in the First Five Years document
- Includes extensive self-testing material - short answers, essays, MCQs and EMQs - enabling students to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques
- Suitable for post-graduate students who will find the book useful for the MJDF or international equivalent
By Peter Heasman, BDS MDS FDSRCPS PhD DRDRCS, Professor of Periodontology, Newcastle University, UK and Peter Heasman, BDS MDS FDSRCPS PhD DRDRCS, Professor of Periodontology, Newcastle University, UK