Pass the Preregistration Pharmacy Exam E-Book
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook|
|Print - Paperback|
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Pharmacy eBooks.
*Please note that this version is the eBook only and does not include the printed textbook. Alternatively, you can buy the Text and Evolve eBooks Package (which gives you the printed book plus the eBook). Please scroll down to our Related Titles section to find this title.
A revision book to help pharmacist students prepare for the pre-registration exam of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB) and other similar exams. It consists of over 400 multiple choice questions (MCQs), with explanatory answers, as well as an introductory chapter on exam preparation and four useful appendixes of abbreviations and symbols used in pharmacy. All the MCQs are written in the same style as the RPSGB pre-registration exam. The topics covered are core aspects of any pharmacy curriculum, making the book suitable for pharmacy students preparing for undergraduate exam and similar pre-registration exams in all parts of the world.
- Over 400 multiple-choice questions cover all the topics in the pre-registration exam of the RPSGB.
- All questions are written in the style of the RPSGB exam.
- Four types of multiple-choice questions are given, covering all three parts of the pre-registration RPSGB - all in the same style as the exam.
- Questions are grouped according to core pharmacy topics.
- Explanations are thorough and helpful.
- Four appendices provide helpful summaries of abbreviations and symbols used in pharmacy.
By Chi-Loon Cheung, Mpharm(Hons), MRPharmS, Community and Hospital Pharmacist, London, UK