Churchill's Pocketbooks Clinical Dentistry E-Book, 3rd Edition
|Print - Paperback||$57.95|
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Dentistry eBooks.
*Please note that this version is the eBook only and does not include the printed textbook. Alternatively, you can buy the Text and Evolve eBooks Package (which gives you the printed book plus the eBook). Please scroll down to our Related Titles section to find this title.
New to This Edition
- New chapter on law, ethics and quality dental care
- Covers advances in restorative dentistry
- Revised guidance on dental emergencies in keeping with updated guidelines from the European Resuscitation Council
- Instant pocket guide to dental conditions, practical procedures and patient management - ideal for quick reference on the clinic.
- Boxes in second colour clearly highlight definitions.
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced.
- Attractive two-colour page design with two colour line diagrams makes book easy to use.
By Ivor G. Chestnutt, BDS, MPH, PhD, FDS(DPH), RCS(Edin), DDPHRCS(Eng), FDS RCS(Eng), FDS RCPS(Glasg), MFPH, Professor and Honorary Consultant in Dental Public Health, School of Dentistry, Cardiff, UK and John Gibson, PHD, BDS, MB, ChB, FDS(OM), RCPS(Glasg), FFDRCS(Irel), FDSRCS(Edin), Consultant and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer in Oral Medicine, Dundee Dental hospital and School, Dundee, UK