Churchill's Pocketbook of Clinical Pharmacy E-Book, 2nd Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$47.95|
|Print - Paperback||$38.95|
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Pharmacy eBooks.
*Please note that this version is the eBook only and does not include the printed textbook. Alternatively, you can buy the Text and Evolve eBooks Package (which gives you the printed book plus the eBook). Please scroll down to our Related Titles section to find this title.
A handbook of clinical pharmacy that covers the role of the pharmacist in hospital and community and key areas of practice such as OTC (over-the-counter) prescribing and therapeutic drug level monitoring. The new edition will specifically address, among other things, the changing role of the pharmacist in the community, issues surrounding compliance, and management and communication skills.
New to This Edition
- How to Use This Book section at the beginning of the book helps readers get the most out of the text by describing all of its assets and their uses.
- Expanded and timely information on the changing role of the pharmacist in the community, including their role in initiatives such as smoking cessation, and protocols for emergency hormonal contraception.
- Includes more content on compliance such as researching and providing patients with accurate drug information.
- Expanded information on communication and management skills emphasize the importance of these skills for both community and hospital pharmacists.
- Improved, more user-friendly format features a two-color design to make finding information easier.
- This unique pocket-sized clinical reference is easy to use on the go.
- Includes content on both hospital and community pharmacy.
By Nick D. Barber, BPharm, PhD, MRPharmS, Professor of the Practice of Pharmacy, The School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK and Alan Willson, BPharm, MSc, MRCPharmS, Director of Service Development, National Leadership and Innovation Agency for Healthcare; Llanharan, UK