Saunders Equine Formulary E-Book
|Print - Paperback||$79.95|
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Veterinary Medicine eBooks.
*Please note that this version is the eBook only and does not include the printed textbook. Alternatively, you can buy the Text and Evolve eBooks Package (which gives you the printed book plus the eBook). Please scroll down to our Related Titles section to find this title.
This is an indispensable reference for equine veterinary practitioners, veterinary students, and others involved in breeding and keeping horses. This new edition has been fully revised, updated and re-written in a more user-friendly style and format with the inclusion of high quality line drawings and photographs to aid understanding. Also, a conscious decision was made to use generic drug names making this as relevant as possible for everybody working in the equine field all over the world.
New to This Edition
- fully revised and updated
- written in a more user-friendly style and format (pocket size + flexicover)
- inclusion of better quality line drawings and addition of photographs showing nerve block techniques
- Listing of haematological, biochemical, physiological and therapeutic data in 1 volume, produced with the final year vet student and recent graduate in mind
- Indispensable reference for equine veterinary practitioners, veterinary students, and others involved in breeding and keeping horses
- Includes dosages and adverse reactions as recommended by the manufacturers in their data sheets and literature inserts (unless otherwise stated)
- SI units and generic names used throughout; all propriertary names from the drugs are removed to make this book relevant to everybody working in the equine field all over the world, whether vet student or equine specialist
- Includes the main drugs available today
By Derek C. Knottenbelt, BVM&S, DVM&S, MRCVS; Fernando Malalana, DVM GPCert(EqP) DipECEIM MRCVS
and Derek C. Knottenbelt, BVM&S, DVM&S, MRCVS