Stroke Rehabilitation E-Book
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$83.95|
|Print - Paperback||$83.95|
Totally updated and revised, this long-awaited new edition continues to provide protocols for the restoration of normal functional movement following stroke.
- Presents Carr and Shepherd's well-known and internationally followed programme on stroke and neurological physiotherapy
- Replaces the popular A Motor Relearning Programme for Stroke - made up-to-date and applicable to contemporary practice
- Can be used as a companion text to Carr & Shepherd's Neurological Rehabilitation
- Rigourously researched and evidence-based
- The only textbook bridging the gap between science and clinical practice that concentrates on stroke
- Written specifically with physiotherapists in mind - so appropriate for students as well as more advanced practitioners
- Many more references than before - helping to provide the evidence for clinical practice
- New illustrations - easy to read and navigate.
By Janet H. Carr, MA, EdD (Columbia), FACP, Honorary Associate Professor, Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Sydney, Australia and Roberta B. Shepherd, MA, EdD (Columbia), FACP, Honorary Professor, Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, The University of Sydney, Australia