Atlas of Clinical Dermatology, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
2013 BMA Medical Book Awards 1st Prize Award Winner in Internal Medicine!
Now in its 4th edition, Dr. du Vivier's bestselling Atlas of Clinical Dermatology provides the comprehensive visual guidance you need to effectively evaluate, diagnose, and manage all forms of skin disease. Over 2,300 images richly depict etiology, clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment, equipping you to provide the best care to every patient.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- View each skin disease clearly with 2,300 full-color, high-quality images, including more dermatopathology specimens than ever before.
- Effectively diagnose patients of color with enhanced coverage of diverse skin types.
- Get complete guidance on etiology, clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment with Dr. du Vivier's Atlas of Clinical Dermatology.
- Compare dermatopathology images and their accompanying presentations and manifestations side by side through an oversized format that accommodates larger illustrations.
- Quickly find the answers to your most common clinical questions with help from a clear, consistent writing approach.
- Get well-rounded coverage of regional dermatology, dermatoses of infancy, pregnancy and management, HIV and AIDs, and immunosuppression and transplants.
By Anthony du Vivier, MD, FRCP, Physician in Charge, The Skin Department, King's College Hospital, London, UK