The Endocrine System, 2nd Edition
Systems of the Body Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
- One of the seven volumes in the Systems of the Body series.
- Concise text covers the core anatomy, physiology and biochemistry in an integrated manner as required by system- and problem-based medical courses.
- The basic science is presented in the clinical context in a way appropriate for the early part of the medical course.
- There is a linked website providing self-assessment material ideal for examination preparation.
By Joy P. Hinson, BSc, PhD, DSc, FHEA, Professor of Endocrine Science, Dean for Postgraduate Studies, Bart's and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK; Peter Raven, BSc, PhD, MBBS, MRCP, MRCPsych, FHEA, Faculty Tutor (Biomedical Sciences), UCL; Deputy Director of Medical Education, UCL Medical School; Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist, Camden & Islington Mental Health Trust, London, UK and Shern L. Chew, BSc, MD, FRCP, Professor of Endocrine Medicine, Consultant Physician, Bart's and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University, London, UK
- 192 Pages
- Trim Size: 10 7/8 X 8 5/8 in
- Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-3372-8
- Copyright: 2010