Aesthetic Oculofacial Rejuvenation with DVD
Aesthetic Oculofacial Rejuvenation covers the most up-to-date non-invasive techniques for the eye and face through the highest quality color images and step-by-step guidance. Dr. Marian Zilkha and Dr. Alessandra Haddad present the fundamental perspectives of an ophthalmologist and a plastic surgeon. The result is an updated text on hot topics including botulinum toxin, aesthetic fillers and volumizers, lasers, radiofrequency technologies, and combined therapies. They have assembled an esteemed group of international contributors to ensure that you get balanced, reliable, and current information that reflects recent developments from all over the world. And, videos of key procedures on DVD let you watch the experts at work and perfect your own technique. You’ll have everything you need to expand your practice and give your patients the results they demand.
- Covers all the latest on non-invasive techniques including botulinum toxin, aesthetic fillers and volumizers, lasers and radiofrequency technologies so that you can offer the treatments your patients demand…with less recovery time.
- Provides a step-by-step practical guide on how to combine procedures to counter the aging process and optimize results.
- Presents the perspectives of industry experts of the eye and face to give you the highest quality advice and guidance from respected authorities in the field.
- Features a full color design and layout with 300 high-quality photographs and additional concepts explained in line artwork for more effective mastery through step-by-step visual guidance.
- Includes a DVD with 70 minutes of key techniques on video so you can watch the experts at work and learn first hand how to master procedures and deliver high-quality results.
Marian Zilhka, Center for Integrative and Aesthetic Medicine, New York NY; Center of Oculoplastic Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of Ipanema, Ipanema, RJ, Brazil; Alassandra Haddad, Chief of Laser and Skin Care Section, Plastic Surgery Division ; Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil; Haddad Clinic Med and Surg, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil