Biomechanics in Clinic and Research E-Book
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
|Print - Hardback||
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic "bookshelf", so that you can search across your entire library of Podiatry eBooks.
*Please note that this version is the eBook only and does not include the printed textbook. Alternatively, you can buy the Text and Evolve eBooks Package (which gives you the printed book plus the eBook). Please scroll down to our Related Titles section to find this title.
Biomechanics in Clinic and Research is a unique resource, which combines an exceptional online course with a practical and accessible book. The course is thoroughly integrated with the text and the many high-quality animations, interactive tests and clear explanations will enable you to gain a confident understanding of the clinical aspects of biomechanics.
Written by a leading expert in the field, Biomechanics in Clinic and Research presents the latest research in a form which is accessible, practical, thorough and up-to-the minute.
- A complete course comprising fully integrated paper and online components
- 15+ hours online learning time
- Over 100 high-quality animations bring to life abstract concepts
- Self-assessed questions and interactive tests help you check your learning
- Updates keep it at the cutting edge
- Carefully structured to build from basic principles to complex concepts
- Highly practical with a constant clinical emphasis
- Comprehensive coverage
By Jim Richards, BEng, MSc, PhD, Professor of Biomechanics, Department of Allied Health Professions, Faculty of Health, University of Central Lancashire, UK