E-Book - Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 3rd Edition
Up to date and comprehensive, the New Edition of Fletcher's renowned Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors provides you with today's best knowledge on the pathologic diagnosis of human tumors. This 3rd edition incorporates all of the latest ancillary diagnostic and prognostic techniques so you can effectively evaluate and confidently interpret suspected tumor specimens. Plus, more than 50 internationally recognized authorities and over 3,100 full-color illustrations provide you with an up-to-date account of tumor morphology, the application of modern diagnostic techniques (including molecular genetics), and key aspects of differential diagnosis.
New to This Edition
- Incorporates the latest advances in molecular biology and immunohistochemistry throughout.
- Presents an increased focus on everyday diagnostic problems you are likely to encounter.
- Features extensively rewritten gynecology and hematology chapters.
- Uses additional diagnostic flow charts and summary tables for easy retrieval of information.
- Includes more differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar looking entities.
- Features over 3,000 high-quality full-color illustrations, providing visual guidance to each tumor or tumor-like entity.
- Presents correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings for virtually every tumor type.
- Includes detailed discussions of differential diagnosis.
- Provides full coverage of all the latest classification schemes.
By Christopher D. M. Fletcher, MD, FRCPath, Vice Chair, Anatomic Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Chief of Onco-Pathology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts