Requisites in Dermatology Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Shape the future of dermatology by enhancing your knowledge with this innovative series!
Consult with the experts in dermatology on their best practice approaches on cosmeceuticals, botulinum toxin, fillers, chemical peels, vascular and pigment lasers, ablative devices, nonablative light sources, tightening devices, hair transplants, liposuction, and advanced cosmetic surgical techniques. This title in the Requisites in Dermatology series is the perfect resource for quick reference and rapid review in cosmetic dermatology. It succinctly presents all of the most essential clinical and foundational knowledge you need for certification, recertification or practice.
Plus, full-text online access lets you consult the book from any computer, download all of the images, watch online lectures, and much more.
- Expert discussions help you obtain the best results from today’s most popular cosmetic approaches: cosmeceuticals, botulinum toxin, fillers, chemical peels, vascular and pigment lasers, ablative devices (including dermabrasion and plasma), nonablative light sources, tightening devices, hair transplants, liposuction, and advanced cosmetic surgical techniques.
- Full-text online access lets you consult the book from any computer, perform quick searches, download all of the illustrations, and clip content for download onto your handheld device. You’ll also find online lectures from the chapter authors, self tests, additional downloadable figures, and other exciting materials.
- A highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template guide you effortlessly through all the information you need to know about any topic.
- Full-color photographs help you visualize “before-and-after” appearances.
- Key Points call attention to the most important “takeaways” in each chapter.
- Abundant algorithms streamline diagnostic and therapeutic decision making.
- The book’s compact size makes it equally convenient for reference in the office, clinic, laboratory, or break room.
Edited by Murad Alam, MD, Chief, Section of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago IL; Hayes B. Gladstone; and Rebecca Tung