Clinical Ophthalmology: A Synopsis, 2nd Edition
Revised and expanded throughout with many new colour illustrations, this handbook forms a summary of Jack Kanski's best selling Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach 6th Edition. This book will be of particular value as a revision guide to those preparing for examinations, as well as the busy clinician requiring a quick reference to a particular diagnostic or therapeutic problem. Illustrated in colour, each condition is systematically presented for easy access to key information.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
• Brand new material on examination techniques; imaging techniques; drug-induced disorders; and, developmental malformations and anomalies.
• Over 250 more images and additional information on latest developments – all within the same portable and concise format.
• Contains tables of differential diagnoses for maximum ease of use in the clinic
- Key information is provided at a glance for the busy practitioner, or as a study aid for students.
- Extensively illustrated, with a full-color clinical photograph of each important condition.
- Consistent presentation details each condition's signs, causes, treatment, differential diagnosis, and complications.
- Content reflects the material in Clinical Ophthalmology, 6th Edition in a quick-reference synopsis format.
- Many figures in this synopsis are entirely new, and additional rare diseases and examination techniques are also included.
- Written by one of the most respected writers and experts in the field, offering years of experience distilled into a portable, practical handbook.
By Jack J. Kanski, MD, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth, Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Prince Charles Eye Unit, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, UK