Foot and Ankle Injection Techniques
A Practical Guide
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Foot and Ankle Injection Techniques provides the student and practising podiatrist with all they need to understand when, how and what to inject.
To support the clinician and student, the text covers:
- Changes in legislation
- The full range of injectable drugs available to the practitioner
- Essential information on nerve physiology, drug action, equipment, patient selection, injection techniques and many other topics
- A step-by-step guide to injection techniques
- Useful background information in introductory chapters
Written by two highly respected consultant podiatric surgeons.Table of Contents
- Online resources including video clips to supplement the text. For access, please log on to, http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780702031076/ and follow the instructions
- Abundant photographs and clear line illustrations of the techniques and underlying anatomy
By Stuart Metcalfe, FPodA, FCPodS, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon and Ian Reilly, FCPodS, DMS, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, The Capio Woodland Hospital, Kettering, UK