Techniques in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Series: Facial Rejuvenation with Fillers with DVD
This volume in the Techniques in Aesthetic Surgery Series gives you the very latest on the hottest areas in facial rejuvenation surgery. Generously illustrated with many color operative photographs, line drawings and cases, the book focuses on the newest techniques and how to use them to get the best possible results. Positioning, marking, alternative options, surgical pitfalls and expert tips, tricks, and comments are presented in clear, clinical terms. Each portable volume is augmented with a fully searchable DVD containing video clips of key procedures, performed by experts as well as operative tricks and hints.
- Contains detailed full-color illustrations for clear visual guidance to each operative step.
- Includes a DVD with video clips of key procedures performed by an expert so you can see them performed in real time.
- Discusses common pitfalls to help you improve the quality of your technique.
- Features experts’ “tricks of the trade” so you can learn the best approach to getting the optimal results.
- Provides international authorship for true breadth and depth of knowledge.
- Uses a consistent format, style, and approach throughout to make finding information easier.
"This book would be of value to most aesthetic surgeons and in particular those wishing to keep abreast of new developments and new products, as well as the neophyte. I would recommend it."
Annals of Plastic Surgery, September 2009
By Steven R. Cohen, MD, FACS, FAAP, Clinical Associate Professor, University of California Medical Center, San Diego, CA; FacesPlus, San Diego, CA; Trevor Born, MD, MRCS, Resident Instructor, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada; and Mark A Codner, MD, FACS, Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA