Neuroanatomy, 4th Edition
An Illustrated Colour Text
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
New to This Edition
- Complete revision and updating of text.
- Revision nad expansion of summary chapter, providing overview of entire subject.
- Clinical material updated to reflect current prevalence of neurological disease.
- Artwork entirely redrawn for improved clarity and closer integration with text.
- 'Key point' boxes for reinforcement and quick revision
- Glossary of important terms
- 'Clinical detail' boxes closely integrated with relevant neuroanatomy
By Alan R. Crossman, PhD, DSc, Professor of Anatomy, School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, Mancherster, UK and David Neary, MD, FRCP, Professor of Neurology, University of Manchester Medical School, Manchester, UK