Pocket Podiatry: Functional Anatomy
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Pocket Podiatry: Functional Anatomy gives you all the essentials of examination and diagnosis in a convenient, user-friendly format. With the emphasis on practical, step-by-step guidance, this handy volume is specially designed to include helpful diagrams, tables, tips and summary boxes to give you quick access to key information with the minimum of fuss.
With its clarity and portability, students will find the Pocket Podiatry series an invaluable companion to their studies, while practitioners will appreciate its clinical orientation and concision.
• Relevant – focuses on key information
• Convenient – handy sized volumes can easily be carried in coat pocket
• Practical – a minimum of theory and a maximum of clinical emphasis
• Accessible – user-friendly format with summaries and helpful tips
• Specialist – written by podiatrists for podiatrists
• Clear – full colour design throughout
By James Watkins, PhD, FPEA, FBASES, Professor of Biomechanics, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, UK