Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Easy
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The one-of-a-kind book provides comprehensive information on hemodynamic monitoring in a reader-friendly style that's easy to understand. It covers the latest technologies and methods for measuring cardiac output, using biomedical signals, monitoring pressure and flow, and more. With this solid foundation of knowledge and current evidence-based thinking, readers will understand exactly what the hemodynamic information obtained from the monitors reveals about a patient's physiologic state. Special features encourage readers to check their understanding at frequent intervals as they progress through the material.Table of Contents
- Quick Quiz boxes encourage readers to locate the answers within the chapter as they go.
- Main Objectives boxes present concise overviews of each chapter.
- Terminology boxes familiarize readers with language used in the field.
- Knowledge Review sections keep readers focused on the material as it is presented.
- Clinical scenarios relate the theory to practice.
- Material is based on the latest research, ensuring an up-to-date foundation of evidence-based knowledge.
By Jayne A. D. Fawcett, RGN, ENB100, BSc, PgDipEd / MSc, Lecturer, Department of Health Studies, University of York, UK