Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics of Hypertension
Handbook of Hypertension Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This volume reviews comprehensively the present understanding of the clinical pharmacology and therapeutics of currently available antihypertensive agents. As fewer new molecules are entering development it becomes increasingly important to utilise existing drugs in a way that exploits their full potential through a greater understanding of their molecular biology and pharmacogenomics.Table of Contents
- Volume in Handbook of Hypertension series.
- International range of expert contributors.
- Systematically reviews the clinical pharmacology of all the antihypertensive agents.
- Also covers treatment of hypertension in special patient goups.
- Includes covearge of latest clinical trials and prospects for the future.
By Gordon McInnes, BSc, MD, FRCP, FFPM, FAHA, Division of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences, Gardiner Institute, Western Infirmary, Glasgow, UK