Circuits for the MRCPCH
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This title is directed towards MRCPCH candidates in the UK and other countries where MRCPCH is offered. It provides a complete revision aid for the new OSCE-style MRCPCH clinical exam. It is designed and written to be as close as possible to the actual exam. Each chapter is a 'circuit' and will include all the written stations. The questions are laid out in exactly the same format as the exam, and the answers are written in a friendly style by authors who have recently been through the process and can offer valuable hints and tips.
- Sample questions mimic exam conditions - there are no clues to the answers, as is usually the case in more traditional system-based books.
- The fully explanatory answers provide not only clinical information but a framework for answering similar questions - extremely useful on the actual day of the exam.
- Can be used at the beginning of the revision process - to check progress and highlight weaknesses.
- Can also be used as a last-minute check right at the end of revision - to be sure all bases have been covered.
- Ideal for group revision work, especially for the communication and role-play stations.
By Damian Roland, BMedSci, BMBS MRCPCH, Specialist Registrar, Honorary University Fellow - Peninsula Medical School, Plymouth, UK