Essential General Surgical Operations, 2nd Edition
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It has been specifically produced to meet the needs of the basic surgical trainee who is looking for a concise operative text. Adapted from the best-selling parent title, GENERAL SURGICAL OPERATIONS, it includes a straightforward description of all common major operations, together with a brief account of the less common procedures encountered during the early stages of surgical training. The highly-praised features of GENERAL SURGICAL OPERATIONS have been retained, including the clear, direct writing and illustrative style, and boxes which emphasise and give advice on how to recognise, avoid and correct difficulties.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Fully revised from the new edition of its parent title General Surgical Operations.
- Completely new presentation of text and illustrations in two colour design and in a new more portable page size.
- A vade mecum for every young surgeon intending to enter the operating theatre and perform safely.
- Outlines in simple terms the dangers and difficulties that make each operation unique.
- Derived from the critically-acclaimed parent title General Surgical Operations.
- Edited and written by a highly respected surgical team, this book provides expert guidance for today's trainee.
By R. M. Kirk, MS, FRCS, Honorary Professor of Surgery, Royal Free and University College London; Honorary Consulting Surgeon, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK; and Marc C. Winslet, MS, FRCS, Professor of Surgery and Head of Department, The Royal Free Hospital, London, UK