A Guide to Starting your own Complementary Therapy Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
This step-by-step guide on setting up own complementary health care practice, covers every aspect of starting up a new practice, taking into account the wide range of practice requirements from the very simple (e.g. in therapist's own home) to the more ambitious (e.g. buying premises from which to set up a clinic). It addresses all the legal requirements, detailed and precise financial calculations, and the mechanics of how the therapist goes about making their vision a reality. Day-to-day aspects that need to be considered when the practice is up and running are covered.Table of Contents
- Gives clear advice on legal and financial requirements, the production of a marketing strategy and the presentation of the precise financial calculations required for a business plan, with worked examples
- Includes detailed information on how to write a business plan, with a numerically linked example
- Covers day-to-day aspects of running a practice
- International in its approach, the book contains extensive lists of useful web addresses for access to up-to-the-minute information
- Financial templates are supplied as appendices
- The book offers key advice for all therapists - chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapists and complementary therapists - and is suitable for undergraduates, newly qualified practitioners and experienced practitioners looking to either start up or develop and grow their practice.
"The author covers every aspect of starting up a new practice, taking into account the wide range of practice requirements"
Elaine M Aldred, The Cheiron
By Elaine Mary Aldred, BSc(Hons), DC, LicAc, Dip Herb Med, Dip CHM, Lecturer in Pharmacology and Toxicology at the Northern College of Acupuncture, Lecturer in Western Medicine at the Northern College of Acupuncture, York, UK