Master Medicine: Medical Pharmacology, 3rd Edition
A clinical core text for integrated curricula with self assessment
Limited Stock - Order SoonTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Master Medicine: Medical Pharmacology is brief and accessible, approached from the point of view of what you will need to know in order to understand the clinical work you will eventually be doing. It includes a wide range of self-assessment material, ideal for testing your understanding, and helping you to prepare for your exams.
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- Provides examination practice.
“These books are brilliant for taking on the road out to peripheral hospital placements, and cover all the essentials (plus a little bit more) on all the key topics. They have plenty of information to help explain those topics and subjects you see on the wards/in theatre…When time is a little short, and you simply need fast hard facts in an easy to read yet thorough way these books are simply perfect. I have no doubt in recommending them to my friends or any other medical student"
Medical Student, University of Bristol, UK (series review)
- Contents refined to reflect 'core knowledge'
- Major revision of self-assessment material to match change in exam styles (more Extended Matching Questions and OSC-style questions)
By Simon Constable, BSc, MRCP(UK), Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacology, University of Liverpool; Honorary Specialist Registrar, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, UK; Peter Winstanley, MD, FRCP, DTM&H, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Unversity of Liverpool; Honorary Consultant Physician, Royal Liverpool Unversity Hospital, Liverpool, UK; and Tom Walley, MD, FRCP, FRCPI, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Liverpool; Honorary Consultant Physician, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, UK