Master Medicine: Clinical Anatomy, 2nd Edition
Limited Stock - Order Soon
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It is a short, highly readable and well illustrated book on anatomy, approached from the point of view of what medical students need to know in order to understand the clinical work they will eventually be doing. Includes a great variety of self-assessment, to reinforce the messages and to test understanding - and to help students prepare for exams.Table of Contents
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.
"When finals is all about getting the clinical signs right, I found books like this perfect for covering the ground behind why things you see happen, and being sufficient to cover core knowledge about the fundamentals of the processes behind clinical pathology.
[This book] was great for helping establish exactly what and more importantly where I should be concentrating on during my examination techniques."
Medical Student, Bristol University, UK
“These books are brilliant for taking on the road out to peripheral hospital placements, and cover all the essentials (plus a little bit more) on all the key topics. They have plenty of information to help explain those topics and subjects you see on the wards/in theatre…When time is a little short, and you simply need fast hard facts in an easy to read yet thorough way these books are simply perfect. I have no doubt in recommending them to my friends or any other medical student."
Medical Student, Bristol University, UK (series review)
By W. S. Monkhouse, MA, MB, BChir, PhD, Assistant Curate, Wirksworth Team Ministry; Matlock; Formerly at University of Nottingham Medical School at Derby and Professor of Anatomy at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland