Pocketbook of Orthopaedics and Fractures, 2nd Edition
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
Written by a leader in the field, the revised 2nd Edition of this outstanding, practical handbook concisely and clearly discusses the key aspects of orthopaedic theory, examination and fracture treatment for quick consultation in the clinical setting. Abundant illustrations - drawn by the author - complement the text superbly to help you understand concepts and techniques easily.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes expanded information, including coverage of additional instabilities and operative fracture treatment.
- Features improved illustrations to include fracture-site labeling.
- Offers a user-friendly reference in a compact, pocket-sized format for on-the-go consultation.
- Provides unique illustrations that present clear guidance on how to perform an orthopaedic examination and treat a full range of fractures.
- Answers clinical questions with remarkable clarity and brevity.
By Ronald McRae, FRCS(Eng, Glas), AIMBI, Retired Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, UK