Pocketbook of Orthopaedics and Fractures, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Written by a leader in the field, the revised 2nd Edition of this outstanding, practical handbook concisely and clearly discusses the key aspects of orthopaedic theory, examination and fracture treatment for quick consultation in the clinical setting. Abundant illustrations - drawn by the author - complement the text superbly to help you understand concepts and techniques easily.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes expanded information, including coverage of additional instabilities and operative fracture treatment.
- Features improved illustrations to include fracture-site labeling.
- Offers a user-friendly reference in a compact, pocket-sized format for on-the-go consultation.
- Provides unique illustrations that present clear guidance on how to perform an orthopaedic examination and treat a full range of fractures.
- Answers clinical questions with remarkable clarity and brevity.
By Ronald McRae, FRCS(Eng, Glas), AIMBI, Retired Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, UK