Churchill's Pocketbooks Clinical Dentistry, 3rd Edition
A concise pocket guide to clinical dentistry, offering the dental student clear guidance on dental condition, practical procedures and patient management.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapter on law, ethics and quality dental care
- Covers advances in restorative dentistry
- Revised guidance on dental emergencies in keeping with updated guidelines from the European Resuscitation Council
- Instant pocket guide to dental conditions, practical procedures and patient management - ideal for quick reference on the clinic.
- Boxes in second colour clearly highlight definitions.
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced.
- Attractive two-colour page design with two colour line diagrams makes book easy to use.
“Another handy, plastic-covered pocketbook from Churchill Livingstone, this is primarily – but not exclusively – aimed at dental students. It is a comprehensive book and just as useful for more-recently qualified dentists and can be used as a revision text for experienced dentists.”
BDAnews, Vol 20 no 10, October 2007
"This is a well illustrated, invaluable guide for dental students and practitioners who are in the early stages of their career."
Doody Enterprises, DOODY'S BOOK REVIEW SERVICE UPDATE. September 2008
By Ivor G. Chestnutt, BDS, MPH, PhD, FDS(DPH), RCS(Edin), DDPHRCS(Eng), FDS RCS(Eng), FDS RCPS(Glasg), MFPH, Professor and Honorary Consultant in Dental Public Health, School of Dentistry, Cardiff, UK; and John Gibson, PHD, BDS, MB, ChB, FDS(OM), RCPS(Glasg), FFDRCS(Irel), FDSRCS (Edin)., Consultant and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer in Oral Medicine, Dundee Dental hospital and School, Dundee, UK.