Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology, 5th Edition
Expert Consult: Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Now published in 2 volumes, the new edition of this landmark text gives you a succinct but comprehensive account of all currently available imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Extensively revised and restructured, it is an excellent review text for resident radiologists, offering detailed information on all the imaging modalities and interventional procedures needed for exam preparation. Additionally, it helps the practicing radiologists with a concentrated overview of the latest imaging techniques covering all parts of the body.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents a more streamlined approach to include only the information you need for daily practice and for exam preparation.
- Includes chapter summaries for quick answers to clinical questions.
- Provides a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications so you can master the field and prepare for certification or recertification.
- Offers summaries of interventional techniques rather than step-by-step instructions on the procedures themselves, thus giving you more relevant information you can use in daily practice.
- Uses nearly 4,000 outstanding illustrations creating a visual guide to help you solve even your toughest diagnostic problems.
Edited by Andy Adam, MBBS(Hons), FRCP, FRCS, FRCR, FFRRCSI(Hon), Professor of Interventional Radiology Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine London, UK; Adrian K. Dixon, MD, FRCR, FRCP, FRCS, FMedSci, FFRRCSI(Hon), FRANZCR(Hon), Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Addenbrooke's Hopsital University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK; Ronald G. Grainger, MB, ChB(Hons), MD, FRCP, DMRD, FRCR, FACR(Hon), FRACR(Hon), Professor of Diagnostic Radiology (Emeritus), University of Sheffield; Honorary Consultant Radiologist, Royal Hallamshire Hospital and Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK; and David J. Allison, BSc, MD, MRCS, LRCP, MB, BS, DMRD, FRCR, FRCP, Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, Royal Postgraduate Medical School, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK