Patient Management Problems in Psychiatry
A book on patient management problems in psychiatry aimed at trainee psychiatrists sitting the MRCPsych and similar examinations which allows self-testing by the candidate and gives advice on framing an answer together with complete model answers.Table of Contents
- A book on patient management problems in psychiatry, suitable for candidates for Part 2 of the MRCPsych and similar examinations.
- Up to date - takes account of recent changes to the PMP exam in 2003.
- Contains over 60 patient vignettes similar to those encountered in the exam - considerably more than most competing books.
- Vignettes have been reviewed by a panel of senior advisers who were involved in the recent changes to the MRCPsych exam.
- Gives systematic guidance on how to frame an answer, together with complete model answers for each vignette.
- Highly suitable for self testing and revision, both alone and in company with other candidates.
By Olumuyiwa Olumoroti, MD, Specialist Registrar, South West London and St. George's Mental Health NHS Trust, London, UK; and Akim Kassim, MD, Specialist Registrar in Old Age Psychiatry, South London and Maudsley NHS Trust, London, UK