Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Clinical Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
A guide to the practice of stem cell transplantation, its status in the treatment of various disorders and the problems that arise after transplantation, aimed at the whole transplant team.Table of Contents
- An up to date guide to best practice in the use of stem cell transplantation, covering current status in the treatment of malignant and non-malignant conditions, practical aspects and problems such as infection and graft versus host disease.
- Has a practical, accessible approach with free use of algorithms, list tables.
- Aimed at the whole transplant team - this is an interdisciplinary field.
- International contributor team with editors in the UK and USA.
- Illustrated in colour throughout.
By Jennifer G. Treleaven, MD, FRCP, FRCPath, Consultant Haematologist, Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, UK; and A. John Barrett, MD, FRCP, FRCPath, Chief, Stem Cell Allotransplantation Section, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA