Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Clinical Practice
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
New to This Edition
A guide to the practice of stem cell transplantation, its status in the treatment of various disorders and the problems that arise after transplantation, aimed at the whole transplant team.
- An up to date guide to best practice in the use of stem cell transplantation, covering current status in the treatment of malignant and non-malignant conditions, practical aspects and problems such as infection and graft versus host disease.
- Has a practical, accessible approach with free use of algorithms, list tables.
- Aimed at the whole transplant team - this is an interdisciplinary field.
- International contributor team with editors in the UK and USA.
- Illustrated in colour throughout.
By Jennifer G. Treleaven, MD, FRCP, FRCPath, Consultant Haematologist, Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, UK; and A. John Barrett, MD, FRCP, FRCPath, Chief, Stem Cell Allotransplantation Section, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA