Two Volume Set with DVD and website access
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
2008 BMA Medical Book Competition Awards:
First Prize Paediatrics
Prepared in conjunction with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), MRCPCH MasterCourse has been constructed as a comprehensive package for trainees facing professional examinations in paediatrics and child health.
Career paediatricians sitting the full MRCPCH examination will require the boxed set. This comprises volumes 1 and 2, a DVD containing video clips of clinical scenarios, and PIN access to a website with self-assessment and further learning materials. This provides all the learning materials required for successful completion of the MRCPCH parts 1 and 2 and MRCPCH Clinical.
For candidates sitting the Diploma in Child Health (DCH) exams and doctors with a primary-care interest in child health, Volume 1 will be sufficient.
- A complete multi-media course for the new MRCPCH examination.
- The written component are produced as attractive, full-colour books written in a problem-orientated style, with full-colour line drawings and colour photographs.
- Books contain references to video and audio clips on accompanying DVD that comes with the books to help with preparation for the MRCPCH Clinical.
- The related website offers self-testing questions (in exam style) and answers, links to important paediatric websites (guidelines, etc.), selected content from relevant journals, such as Current Paediatrics, periodic clinical updates etc.
- An essential purchase for all paediatric trainees in the UK and in other countries where the MRCPCH examination is held, as well as for GPs taking the DCH examination. (Volume 1 only).
- Planned and written with the latest syllabus of the MRCPCH in mind.
2008 BMA Medical Book Competition Awards
First Prize Paediatrics
"I believe this is a excellent book very useful for any doctor doing the MRCPCH exam part 1 and 2. The website access and DVD is the icing in the cake and the whole package is the best paediatric review publication in the current market."
By Malcom I. Levene, MD, FRCP, FRCPCH, FMedSc, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, Division of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Leeds, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK