Orthopaedics and Rheumatology In Focus
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology In Focus is aimed at all medical and health science students who require an introductory, low cost and highly illustrated guide to this specialty. The material is presented in double page spreads. The left-hand page has a synoptic and highly structured text (normally under the following headings: incidence; clinical features; differential diagnosis; management; prognosis). The right-hand page has a selection of four to six clinical photographs.
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology In Focus is pocket sized and therefore ideal for quick preparation before ward rounds. The volume also includes self-assessment material, which is extremely helpful for preparation for examinations.
- The book is an invaluable source of clinical photographs giving students the opportunity to see the full range of conditions that they are expected to know about and on which they may be tested
- The synoptic structured text is ideal for quick preparation before ward rounds
- The book includes self-assessment material which is useful for exam revision
By Ariane L. Herrick, MD, FRCP, Senior Lecturer in Rheumatology, University of Manchester Rheumatic Diseases Centre, Hope Hospital, Salford, UK; J. Glynne Andrew, MD, FRCS(Orth), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, North West Wales NHS Trust, Bangor, UK; Lennard Funk, BSc, MBBCh, FRCS, MSc, FRCS, Consultant Shoulder & Upper Limb Surgeon, Honorary Lecturer, Honorary Faculty Fellow, Salford Royal Hospitals, University of Manchester, and Manchester Sports Medicine Clinic, Manchester, UK and Charles Hutchinson, BSc, MB, ChB, MD, FRCR, FFRRCSI, Senior Lecturer, Division of Medicine & Neurosciences, Hope Hospital, Manchester, UK