Best of Five Questions for MRCP Part 1
This new book contains 350 'best of five' multiple-choice questions for the new MRCP (UK) Part 1 exam. The questions cover a wide range of topics in both clinical medicine and applied basic sciences. The answers are fully descriptive and will help the candidate appreciate why the correct answer is the best of the five given, and include useful background information. The questions are in random order by topic, with the first 50 being less difficult - and thereafter the questions get more challenging.
To aid revision, there is an appendix at the end of the book that lists the questions under topic headings.
- A new book of 350 new-style best of five questions in the style of the MRCP (UK) Part 1 exam
- Questions presented randomly by topic - as they would be encountered in the real exam
- Has fully descriptive answers
- Covers both clinical and basic science topics
- Includes an appendix where questions are grouped according to topic
By Helen Fellows, MD, Senior House Officer, Treliske Hospital, Truro, UK; Simon Noble, MD, Specialist Registrar, Palliative Medicine, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK; and Harry Dalton, MD, Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist/Undergraduate Education Co-ordinator, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, UK