Orthopaedic Examination Made Easy
As with its many challenges, the orthopaedic examination requires a masterful combination of knowledge, skill, and acuity. The portable titles in the Made Easy Series provide you with the concise, systematic framework you need to examine the musculoskeletal system, interpret the findings, and avoid common mistakes. You'll meet your challenges head on with the hallmark of this popular series-immediate, easy-to-follow access to vital, step-by-step guidance!Table of Contents
- Provides the ideal quick reference through all phases of the orthopaedic examination.
- Incorporates systematic instructions that detail how to proceed through both routine and atypical situations.
- Offers current, practical guidance based on the most recent advances in the field.
- Gives you essential background information and a "What to Do" guide of hints and common mistakes.
- Organizes information by anatomical region, for on-demand access to the practical advice you need to find.
- Illustrates discussions thoroughly with a wealth of helpful line diagrams and radiographs.
- Allows you to review essential orthopaedic terminology in a separate section of the book, so you can cover the information you need, as you need it, without interruption.
I thought that this book was excellent. It is small enough to take onto the wards and yet manages to provide you with all the essential information for a joint examination...I would definitely recommend this book.
Medical Student, University College London, UK
By Jay Parvizi, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedics, Thomas Jefferson University, Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA