Master Medicine: Paediatrics, 2nd Edition
A core text with self-assessment
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. The Master Medicine series of books are ideal for the new approach to teaching, emphasising a core curriculum and self-directed learning. The content is restricted to the 'must know' core information and is presented in a synoptic style. The diagrams that support the text are in a style that students can remember and reproduce in exams. Each chapter ends with a selection of self-assessment material and full explanatory answers that consolidate and expand on the chapter contents.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Modern and appealing pages designli>
- Many new-style OSCE style questions - increasingly used in examinations.
- Learning objectives are clear nad helpful
- Contents are short and to the point - ideal for clinical attachments
- Concise text of the essential core material
- Accompanying self assessment material ideal for self-directed learning
- Simple line drawings of a style that can be easily reproduced in examinations
By Simon Attard-Montalto, MBChB, MD (Liverpool), FRCP, FRCPCH, DCH, Chairman, Clinical Department of Paediatrics, and Head, Academic Department of Paediatrics, The Medical School, The University of Malta, Malta; and Vaskar Saha, MBBS, DCH, FRCPCH, MD, PhD, Head, Cancer Research UK, Children's Cancer Group; Professor of Paediatric Oncology, Institute of Cancer, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK