Your Questions Answered
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
This new volume in the Your Questions Answered Series helps readers to effectively diagnose and manage patients with rheumatoid arthritis. It presents information in the Series' succinct, accessible, question and answer format, with an emphasis on evidence-based, up-to-date knowledge, including the impact of all of the innovative, new drug therapies now available.Table of Contents
- Presents information in a question and answer format to facilitate ease of reference.
- Covers both common and uncommon clinical issues.
- Reviews laboratory tests and differential diagnosis.
- Discusses the drug therapies now available, including their benefits and side effects, as well as treatments under development.
- Offers a section on patients' frequently asked questions.
By Robert Moots, MD, Leader in Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University of Liverpool and Honorary Consultant Rheumatologist: University Hospital Aintree, Royal Liverpool Hospital and Liverpool Women's Hospital, Liverpool, UK; and Nigel Jones, MD, General Practitioner, The Orrell Park Surgery, Liverpool, UK