A System of Orthopaedic Medicine, 2nd Edition
This comprehensive handbook/CD-ROM addresses the examination and non-surgical treatment of disorders of the spine and peripheral joints, detailing the applied anatomy, clinical examination, interpretation of findings, disorders, and treatment.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Extensively revised and expanded content includes updated references.
- Chapters have been thoroughly reviewed for accuracy.
- New chapters on the "Interpretation of Clinical Findings" are included within each section.
- A new, more spacious design features more than 50 new photographs and 180 new drawings.
- All flow charts have been redesigned for easier interpretation.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content is completely referenced throughout.
- The logical organization of content makes the text easier to navigate.
- Summary charts and tables provide a quick reference.
- The colorful design includes numerous illustrations with line diagrams and photographs.
- The well-known, international authors are experienced and highly respected clinicians.
By Ludwig Ombregt, MD, Medical Practitioner and International Lecturer in Orthopaedic Medicine, Kanegem, Belgium; Pierre Bisschop, Physiotherapist specializing in Orthopaedic Medicine, Knesselare, Belgium; International Lecturer in Orthopaedic Medicine; and Herman J. ter Veer, Physiotherapist specializing in Orthopaedic Medicine and Manual Therapist, Deventer, The Netherlands; International Lecturer in Orthopaedic Medicine