A System of Orthopaedic Medicine, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This comprehensive handbook/CD-ROM addresses the examination and non-surgical treatment of disorders of the spine and peripheral joints, detailing the applied anatomy, clinical examination, interpretation of findings, disorders, and treatment.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Extensively revised and expanded content includes updated references.
- Chapters have been thoroughly reviewed for accuracy.
- New chapters on the "Interpretation of Clinical Findings" are included within each section.
- A new, more spacious design features more than 50 new photographs and 180 new drawings.
- All flow charts have been redesigned for easier interpretation.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content is completely referenced throughout.
- The logical organization of content makes the text easier to navigate.
- Summary charts and tables provide a quick reference.
- The colorful design includes numerous illustrations with line diagrams and photographs.
- The well-known, international authors are experienced and highly respected clinicians.
By Ludwig Ombregt, MD, Medical Practitioner and International Lecturer in Orthopaedic Medicine, Kanegem, Belgium; Pierre Bisschop, Physiotherapist specializing in Orthopaedic Medicine, Knesselare, Belgium; International Lecturer in Orthopaedic Medicine; and Herman J. ter Veer, Physiotherapist specializing in Orthopaedic Medicine and Manual Therapist, Deventer, The Netherlands; International Lecturer in Orthopaedic Medicine