MCQ's for MRCP Part 1, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The new edition of this popular MRCP Part 1 exam review book has been thoroughly updated to respond to the changes being made to the exam in 2003. Approximately 500 multiple-choice, 'best of five' questions, with answers, test readers' knowledge of a wide range of common and important disorders in General Medicine.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Offers comprehensive revisions to mirror the changes
- Contains 'best of five' multiple-choice questions that correspond to the exam's new format
- Features an increased number of questions, with the distribution of questions in each specialty adjusted to match the new composition of the exam.
- Presents more than 500 'best of five' multiple-choice questions, with answers, organized by specialty.
- Includes an introduction with useful test-taking techniques as well as a description of the revised MRCP Part 1.
By Michael J. Ford, MD, FRCPE, Consultant Physician, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh; Vice-Dean of Student Teaching, Faculty of Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK; and Ian B. Wilkinson, BM, BCh, MA, MRCP, Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacology, The University of Cambridge, and Honorary Consultant Physician, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK