MCQ's for MRCP Part 1, 3rd Edition
The new edition of this popular MRCP Part 1 exam review book has been thoroughly updated to respond to the changes being made to the exam in 2003. Approximately 500 multiple-choice, 'best of five' questions, with answers, test readers' knowledge of a wide range of common and important disorders in General Medicine.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Offers comprehensive revisions to mirror the changes
- Contains 'best of five' multiple-choice questions that correspond to the exam's new format
- Features an increased number of questions, with the distribution of questions in each specialty adjusted to match the new composition of the exam.
- Presents more than 500 'best of five' multiple-choice questions, with answers, organized by specialty.
- Includes an introduction with useful test-taking techniques as well as a description of the revised MRCP Part 1.
By Michael J. Ford, MD, FRCPE, Consultant Physician, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh; Vice-Dean of Student Teaching, Faculty of Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK; and Ian B. Wilkinson, BM, BCh, MA, MRCP, Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacology, The University of Cambridge, and Honorary Consultant Physician, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK