Ear, Nose and Throat and Head and Neck Surgery, 3rd Edition
An Illustrated Colour Text
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT AVAILABLETable of Contents
New to This Edition
Updated coverage of new developments within the specialty including cochlear implantation for the deaf, investigations of snoring and airway management.
- Concise presentation of ENT in the attractive ICT format - clear line diagrams, colour photos of clinical conditions, summary boxes etc.
- Covers a topic which is important in primary care - medical students and junior doctors are motivated to buy a book in this area.
- Basic anatomy and physiology is reviewed - useful revision for students in clinical years.
- Comprehensive coverage of both presenting symptoms and specific diseases, with more detail on the commoner conditions.
- Clear description of examination and investigation techniques.
...this textbook will be an essential purchase for medical students, junior doctors and other allied health professionals who would like a concise introduction to this surgical speciality. Each chapter has been updated and modified to reflect new developments in techniques, instrumentation, and treatment protocol. There is an emphasis on common clinical disorders. This book offers a quick and easy resource for medical students wanting to improve their knowledge in this area and to practising graduates encountering ENT problems in their clinical practice.
Medical Student, Bristol University
“It achieves what it sets out to do and will continue to be a valuable resource for those looking for a concise and readily accessible grounding in the fundamentals of the speciality”.
Star Rating ****
Nicholas Marks, Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2007; 89; 740-742
By R. S. Dhillon, FRCS, Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon, Northwick, Park Hospital and Clinical Research Centre, Middlesex, London; and C. A. East, FRCS, Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, The Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust, London, UK