OSCEs in Psychiatry
Prepare for the New MRCPsych
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
A revision book aimed at candidates for Part 1 of the MRCPsych exam, giving advice on the new OSCE exam and practice in answering sample OSCEs.Table of Contents
- The first book on a vital new exam for trainee psychiatrists - no known competition.
- Provides much-needed security for candidates unsure of how to cope with a new exam format.
- Sample OSCEs with model answers provide the reader with practice in interview technique.
- The reader is taught how to communicate effectively with the patient, and at the same time how to demonstrate knowledge to the examiners without losing rapport with the patient.
- Lays stress on what not to say in order to avoid alienating either patient or examiner.
By Albert Michael, Consultant Psychiatrist, West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, UK.