OSCEs in Psychiatry
Prepare for the New MRCPsych
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
A revision book aimed at candidates for Part 1 of the MRCPsych exam, giving advice on the new OSCE exam and practice in answering sample OSCEs.Table of Contents
- The first book on a vital new exam for trainee psychiatrists - no known competition.
- Provides much-needed security for candidates unsure of how to cope with a new exam format.
- Sample OSCEs with model answers provide the reader with practice in interview technique.
- The reader is taught how to communicate effectively with the patient, and at the same time how to demonstrate knowledge to the examiners without losing rapport with the patient.
- Lays stress on what not to say in order to avoid alienating either patient or examiner.
By Albert Michael, Consultant Psychiatrist, West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, UK.