Notes on Obstetrics and Gynaecology for the MRCOG, 5th Edition
for the MRCOG
A brief, synoptic guide to O&G, aimed at membership candidatesTable of Contents
New to This Edition
- Covers all gynecologic neoplasia in a single chapter.
- Offers a new chapter on ethics.
- Incorporates content on obstetrics in developing countries into appropriate chapters throughout, rather than one chapter on its own.
- Focuses on clinical diagnosis and management, while incorporating some relevant basic science.
- Written in bullet-point, notes style for easy 'skimming' and retention.
By Gordon M. Stirrat, MA, MD, FRCOG, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bristol; Martin Mills, Consultant Obstetrician, St Michael's Hospital, Bristol, UK; and Tim Draycott, MRCOG, Research Registrar, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Gloucester, UK